Estate Planning: Who Needs It?
Myth: Estate planning is for the rich and elderly.
Reality: No matter how young or old, rich or poor you are, estate planning can ensure that your assets are managed the way you want them to be — not only today, tomorrow, and throughout your lifetime, but especially in the event of your death.
The benefits of estate planning:
- provide financial security for your family!
- reduce, defer, eliminate taxes!
- manage business transition effectively!
- create "planned gifts" for your favourite charities!
- protect—and even increase—your assets!
- enjoy peace of mind.
The Estate Planning Council of Edmonton can help!
By ensuring that your financial circumstances are as effectively and efficiently organized as possible, you can provide peace of mind for your family and yourself – and, where applicable, for business partners, associates and employees.